ANRITSU Fiber Optic Tester
The ACCESS Master MT9083A2 features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation time (up to 12 hours) increased operating temperature range (-10° to 50°C) and shortcut function keys. Read More.
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macro bends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit – single mode, multimode or both
- ITU-T recommended 1650 nm for in-service troubleshooting
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
- SCPI remote command support
- Feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Password protection feature for important file on-internal memory
CMA5 Series Optical Loss Tester/ Light Source/Optical Power Meter
Optical Power Meter
- Lightweight at only 250 g
- 40 hours of continuous running with 9 V alkaline battery
- Measures up to +23 dBm optical power∗1
- Supports MM model (850 nm/1300 nm), SM model (1310 nm/1550 nm)
- Lightweight at only 250 g
- 16 hours of continuous running with 9 V alkaline battery
- Light source for fiber identification (270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz and CW)
Optical Loss Tester
- All-in-one light source and optical power meter supporting SM (1310 nm/1550 nm) and MM (850 nm/1300 nm) fiber
- Compact and lightweight (300 g)
- Measures +23 dBm max. optical power
- 20 hours of battery (dry cell) operation
- Useful fiber identification modulation function (270 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz and CW)
Fiber Optic Test Kit
- MITTCO is the chief supplier in UAE of Kingfisher’s wide range of dependable Fiber Tester kits that provide optimized fiber optic test equipment kits for Telco, FTTx/FTTh, Utility, LAN, WAN, and industrial applications.
- The rugged padded kit cases have a custom moulded interior, which provides good instrument protection whilst also being light and comfortable to carry in the field.
- Typical test applications include single mode, multimode, PCS and POF fiber, with laser or LED sources, a wide choice of calibration wavelengths and interchangeable connector styles including SC, FC, LC, ST, MU, MPO, LSA/DIN, E2000, 2.5 mm Universal, SMAD4, HFBR, SMI, Toslink etc
- Optical power measurement from -70 to +15 dBm, calibrations at 24 wavelengths.
- Optical loss testing on single mode fiber 1310 / 1550 nm with a range of 70 dB.
- Optical loss testing on multimode fiber 850 / 1300 nm with a range of 50 dB, standards compliant.
- Fast and easy loss testing automation & reporting with AutoTest and KITS™ software, with pass/fail and custom reporting.
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone source & detection up to 50 dB loss using tone features on the source and meter.
- Optional Visible fault locator pen (order separately as required).
- Optional Adjustable Optical Attenuator for margin testing etc.
- Connector end face inspection microscope x200 (or optional x400 microscope, or optional fiber identifier).
- Connector cleaning tools & materials for various connector styles.
- Low to medium test volume on both single mode and multimode systems, with excellent operational flexibility.
- Kit and options generally meet current regulations & standards for safety & test methods.
Optical Power Meter
- Kingfisher hand held optical power meters are a trusted test solution for optical power, optical attenuation and optical continuity. They offer leading accuracy, productivity and reliability in an economical and convenient package.
- For all single mode, multimode, POF / FCS and MPO systems. Kingfisher power meters are color coded for easy work site identification (compared to light sources etc), have interchangeable connectors, long battery life, calibration certificates & 3 year warranty / calibration cycle.
- Long battery life
- Easy to use
- 3 year warranty & calibration cycle
- Full QA
Optical Loss Test Sets
- An Optical Loss Test Set is alternatively called an Optical Multimeter, Fiber cable Analyzer or Fiber Cable Certifier when used for Certifying Ethernet LAN systems. It is used to test attenuation and absolute power. Powerful & secure KITS™ Reporting Software makes these instruments ideal for use as Cable Certifiers.
- These instruments combine up to 5 sources, a power meter & optional VFL in one unit. Two OLTS are usually used to measure losses on installed systems. Alternatively, some users may prefer either a higher performance two-way LTS, or a separate source and meter. All Kingfisher OLTS are colored red for easy work site identification, and they are interoperable with any other Kingfisher Autotest sources, meters or two-way testers with matching wavelengths.
- Versatile Powering Options
- Large Clear Display
- Optical Power Meter With 1% Accuracy
- USB key storage support
Optical Light Source
A fiber optic source is commonly used with a meter to measure optical fiber attenuation or insertion loss. A handheld light source can also be used as a tone generator for use with a clip on identifier, or power meter test tone detector. All our optical sources are coloured yellow for easy identification, are compliant with IEC60825 2011 and 21CFR1040.10 Laser & LED Safety Standards, and have a 3 year warranty & calibration cycle.
- Long Alkaline Battery
- Interchangeable connectors
- Intuitive To use, Rugged & reliable
Two Way Loss & Return Loss LTS
Kingfisher Two-Way Loss Test Sets perform bi-directional loss testing in two directions simultaneously on one fiber. This is a faster, easier and more accurate process than the “two step on two fiber” process used on many other instruments. These are today’s easiest, fastest, most accurate, smallest and most integrated field instruments
- Single Mode or Multimode
- Pass/ Fail Display
- KITSTM software for acquisition
- Real Time Two way Autotest loss and ORL display up to 4 wavelengths
Variable Optical Attenuator
Variable optical attenuators are commonly used to reduce the absolute light power in a fiber. Typical test applications include linearity testing, receiver sensitivity / range / BER testing, and determining optimum fixed attenuator values for an installed system.
- Easy to use & productive instrument
- Single mode calibrations at 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 nm
- Multimode calibrations at 850, 1300 nm
- Remote Control Via Computer
- User Programmable
- Low minimum insertion loss