Cobham IFR 4000
The IFR 4000 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing ILS, VOR, Marker Beacon and VHF/UHF communications avionics systems. With its lightweight size (under 8 lbs.), long run time battery (8 hrs) and ergonomic design, it will provide the user with the most portable navigational communications ramp test set on the market today. Read More.
- Accurate measurement of 121.5/243 MHz emergency beacon transmitter frequency, output power, modulation (AM). Headphone audio output to monitor swept tone *
- Accurate measurement of 406 MHz COSPAS/SARSAT emergency beacon transmitter frequency, output power. Decode and display of all location and user protocols *
- Accurate measurement of HF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and SSB USB/LSB) receiver sensitivity
- Accurate measurement of VHF/UHF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and FM and receiver sensitivity)
- Generation of ARINC 596 Selective Calling Tones
Cobham IFR 6000
The IFR 6000 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing transponder modes A/C/S, 1090 MHz ADS-B and 978 MHz UAT, TCAS I and II, and DME. The IFR 6000 features an extremely easy to use interface where every parameter the user commonly needs to view is displayed on screen. Read More.
- Simple user interface
- Lightweight and compact at 8 lbs.
- Battery operation 6 hours plus between charges
- Fully FAR part 43 appendix F compliant
- Transponder Auto-Test
- Data dump of transponder test results to PC
- Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance parameters (DAP’s)
GPSG-1000 Portable Satellite Simulator
Aeroflex’s configurable GPSG-1000 is a truly portable, easy-to-use GPS and Galileo positional simulator. It fills a gap in the market by providing a low-cost 12 channel test set that creates three-dimensional simulations. This new simulator is also designed to be software upgradable. Read More.
- GPS signals simulated: L1, L1C*, L2C*, L5*
- Galileo signals simulated: E1, E5**, E5a**, E5b**
- Simultaneous GPS/Galileo simulation
- WAAS/EGNOS SBAS simulation
- Static and dynamic simulations via NMEA-0183 File Record and Playback
- 12 channel configuration available with upgrade path (RAIM supported)
- Programmable space vehicle (SV) parametrics and health
Cobham ALT-8000 Radio Altimeter Test Set
Aeroflex’s ALT-8000 is the world’s first and only RF-based portable radio altimeter flightline test set. It weighs approximately 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) with a large 12-inch color touch-screen, making it easy to use. The ALT-8000 is a universal test set for 4.3 GHz FMCW (frequency modulated continuous carrier wave) radio altimeters and pulse radio altimeters. Read More.
- Full RF loop test allows TX, RX, Antenna or Feeder faults to be identified
- Multi-channel operation (via additional test sets)
- Programmable multi-leg climb/descend profiles
- Large touch-screen display with simple user interface
- Remote control interface USB/LAN
- Lightweight and compact about 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Battery 4 hours plus duration
The ATC-5000NG is an RF signal generator/receiver for testing Mode A, C and S transponders. The ATC-5000NG was designed with modern software defined radio technology and is the replacement product for the commercial functionality of the SDX-2000, ATC-1400A and S-1403DL. The test set was designed for engineering development, design validation, manufacturing and return-to-service testing. Read More.
- ADS-B squitter encode/decode
- DO-260, DO-260A and DO-260B data parsing
- Two independent transmitters and receivers
- TX/RX data logging capability
- Full diversity testing capability
- Data parsing in engineering units
- Pulse and frequency measurement
- UAT TX/RX capability (optional)
PSD60-2R AC Fuel Capacitance Test Set
The PSD60-2R Fuel Quantity Test Set is an accurate, stable unit designed to test AC capacitance type fuel quantity measurement systems and their line replaceable components. The PSD60-2R, along with aircraft-specific interface units or cables*, provides the complete capability to test most aircraft with AC capacitance systems. Read More.
- Compatible with AD 98-20-40 & AD 99-03-04 compliant aircraft (Mod 6 and above)
- Modular design for high reliability and low maintenance
- Closed box calibration using front panel controls – performed annually
- Battery powered with percent of charge displayed
- Maintenance codes displayed to aid in troubleshooting
- Distance-to-Fault (DTF) Mode determines the “length” of the wire or the approximate distance to a break in the wire or shield
- Large selection of aircraft specific interface cables readily available
ATB-7300 Nav/Comm Test Systems
The ATB-7300 Test System is a comprehensive, configurable test platform for navigation/communication systems and component testing. Applications include R&D, manufacturing, troubleshooting and return-to-service testing. The ATB-7300 offers unparalleled flexibility for OEM’s and remote repair facilities to adapt to their own unique needs. Read More.
- Test ILS / VOR / MKR / ADF and VHF COMM functions, including SELCAL
- Over-the-air and return-to-service testing
- AM, FM and data capability
- SCPI compatible software driver command sets
- GPIB remote programming interface
- 100 kHz to 3 GHz RF signal generator range
The 3920B features a new low phase noise RF signal generator in addition to the already advanced functionality available on the Cobham 3900 Series. The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability. Read More.
- Analog AM and FM
- P25 and P25 Phase II
- DMR (MOTOTRBO)
- TEDS (TETRA Enhanced Data Service)
- Automatic Test and Alignment of a wide range of mission critical radios
- RF signal generator with SSB phase noise of -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset
- Sensitive receiver for making accurate measurements
- 2.7 GHz RF frequency range for generate and receive
- Full spectrum analyzer and tracking generator with displayed average noise level of -140 dBm
Cobham 8800S Analog and Digital Radio Test Set
Improving upon the very popular 8800 platform, the new 8800S Digital Radio Test Set supports higher direct power measurements up to 125 Watts. With its hybrid portable design, the industry’s largest color touch-screen display, a measurement range from -140 dBm to 500 Watts, and unmatched analog and digital test features, the 8800 offers RF professionals a whole new experience in radio test. Read More.
- Automated Test and Alignment
- New Wideband Analyzer
- Fast Channel Analyzer with Six Color Markers
- Fast Stack: Test functions can be stacked on one another and instantly accessed
- Presets: Ultra-fast store and recall of test setups
- Frequency Lists: User-defined frequency lists with editable Tx Frequency, Tx Level, and Rx Frequency entries
- Audio Record/Playback: Digital audio quality performance tests
- Color Meters: Color indicates pass/fail results on each meter
3550R Touch Screen Radio Test Systems
The 3550R is the first truly portable touch-screen radio communication test system. The 3550R takes radio and repeater site testing to the next level with a quantum leap in an easy to use, integrated test system for complete radio receiver and transmitter performance testing, cable fault and antenna system analysis. With its ultra-responsive resistive touch-screen, the 3550R brings a whole new experience to RF testing. Read More.
- Complete RF Transmitter Testing: With integrated RF power, RSSI, frequency error and modulation meters, the 3550R provides a analysis of AM, FM, P25, DMR, dPMR, NXDN, and ARIB T98 radio systems.
- Complete Analog Test System: The 3550R includes the capability to perform direct connect type testing on a radio. All radio parameters including power, frequency error, modulation accuracy, receiver sensitivity, and audio performance are easily accessed and tested.
- Remote Operation and Remote File Access: The 3550R has the perfect solution for you to remotely monitor tough to find system anomalies through your smartphone, tablet, or PC anywhere on the planet.
3515LSR Life Support Radio/ SAR Beacon Test System
The Aeroflex 3515LSR (Life Support Radio) Test System is the next generation test platform for life support radios. The 3515LSR Test System consists of the widely deployed 3515AR Radio Test Set and custom designed RF isolation chamber, as well as custom cabling for the supported radios.
The Aeroflex 3515LSR is a self-contained, compact, transportable, automated test system designed for ease of use and deploy-ability. It is used for operational verification testing of life support radio systems: 406 MHz COSPAS/SARSAT beacons, 121.5 MHz beacon and 243 MHz beacons. Read More.
- Hand-held, portable – approximately 8 lbs.
- Rugged – meets MIL-PRF-28800F Class II
- Tests tactical radios, vehicle installations and antennas
- Expandable with accessories, test application programs and options for a variety of radios and systems
- Provides organizational level field testing for life-support and SAR beacon radios
- Small size, easy to deploy – all equipment fits into rugged carrying case
- Tests the radio or beacon inside the test chamber. The chamber provides greater than 70 dB of isolation of beacon transmissions, eliminating false SAR events
Cobham TRX Systems Neon Signal Mapper
NEON Signal Mapper automates the geo-referencing, cloud storage, and 3D visualization of LMR test data for technicians who use the 3550R and the 8800SX test sets to record and analyze two-way radio signals inside buildings. Read More.
- Rugged radio test system
- Large color display and touch-screen operation
- 8.3 pounds and packaged in a magnesium alloy case
- Combining many features of a benchtop radio test set with the added capabilities of VSWR and Distance to Fault analysis
- Maximum test efficiency.
- Unique “fast-stack” user interface
- User-defined presets
- Customer frequency lists
- Ability to handle up to 125 W of direct power