A drop cable is an above ground or underground line which connects a terminal of a distribution cable to a subscriber’s premises. MITTCO offers a wide variety of high-quality drop cables.
- Indoor Drop Cable: Primary protective coatings are applied over the glass cladding to provide the necessary maximum fiber lifetime. Strength member and sheath are applied over the optical fiber.
- Outdoor drop cable: MITTCO cable possesses high tensile strength and flexibility in compact cable size. At the same time, it provides excellent optical transmission and physical performance.
- Tight buffer fiber or colored fiber
- Aramid yarns, steel wire or FRP for strength member
- Easy for connection between equipment
- Bending-loss insensitive
- PVC, LSZH sheath materials
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- In accordance with IEC, ITU and EIA standards
Loose Tube Cables
Loose Tube cable is a design that has tensile strength and flexibilty in a compact cable size.It utilizes Reverse Oscillating Lay(ROL) for quick,midspan entry and provides excellent optical transmission and physical performance.
- Indoor Loose Tube Cables:The optical fiber is made of high pure silica and germanium doped silica. UV curable acrylate material is applied over fiber cladding as optical fiber primary protective coating.
- Outdoor Loose Tube Cables: These cables possess high tensile strength and flexibility in compact cable sizes. At the same time, it provides excellent optical transmission and physical performance.
- The color-coded fibers are housed in multiple color-coded plastic loose tube which is stranded around a central strength member utilizing reverse Oscillating Lay (ROL).
- Water blocking yarns may be applied over strength member
- Water blocking compound, filling the interstices within the core. Provides protection against water ingress
- Laminated aluminum-polyethylene sheath with a ripcord underneath is covered over the cable core.
Ribbon Fiber Cables
They provide an excellent way to boost the productivity of connector assembly and facilitate mass fusion splicing for greater productivity. The ribbon is composed of 4,8 or 12 colored fibers for fiber counts as great as 1000. The fibers are encapsulated by a UV-acrylate material which can be easily removed with standard strippers for mass splicing or easily peeled apart for single fiber access. Ribbon can be spliced at once with mass –fusion splicer and easy for identification in high. They are of two types: Armored and Unarmored.
- Good flexibility
- Bending endurance
- Excellent mechanical and environmental properties
- Provides water blocking function