Solar Panels and Luminaries
The consumption of non-renewable resources such as oil, gas and coal is increasing at an alarming rate. It is high time to start looking at other, more sustainable forms of energy i.e. solar, wind and geothermal energy. Solar panels are becoming increasingly popular as the price of solar power is now almost at par with oil and, further, more and more jurisdictions are dictating the use of solar panels and other renewable resources in the construction of new buildings. Solar energy is abundant in this region of the world. At MITTCO, we provide a helping hand to mankind to convert this ample energy source into a form that is both beneficial and utilizable. We provide solar panels to help convert solar energy into usable electrical energy.
- Ready to test in less than 15 secondsâ€¦and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macro bends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit â€“ single mode, multimode or both
- ITU-T recommended 1650 nm for in-service troubleshooting
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
- SCPI remote command support
- Feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Password protection feature for important file on-internal memory
Hybrid Diesel Genset
Hybrid Diesel Genset ensure savings in terms of fuel consumption, service intervals and running hours. All this with longer Genset life and lower OPEX. The Hybrid Power Unit is a complete OFF Grid power system, specifically designed for telecom sites, special events and remote regions. Functioning as the main source or in the backup mode they are able to operate in the harshest conditions. It is composed of a DC Genset with a variable speed engine, deep cycle batteries and integrated hybrid logic. This enables the management of all parts and connections with other energy sources.
- Reduced fuel costs
- Lower CO2Â Emissions
- Reduced maintenance
- Improved Reliability
Monopole Tower & Street Light Poles
Monopole Towers are used for a range of communication applications and are perfect for use when zoning is difficult. They are the least intrusive and easiest communication towers to erect and are very popular in wireless communication. MITTCO provides standard monopole towers for a multitude of purposes. In addition, MITTCO also provides standard street light poles.
- Cellular Monopoles
- Wireless Internet Monopoles
- Two-way Monopoles
- Wind tower monopoles.