Our QHSE Policy
- Comply with all applicable statutory,regulatory and other requirements while fulfilling the QHSE commitments.
- Communicate the QHSE Policy to the employees, customers, manufacturing partners, subcontractors and stakeholders.
- Improve continually the performance of management system which is based on ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards.
- Review the QHSE Policy at regular intervals to ensure it remains aligned with the organization scope.
- Provide our customers with high quality products and services in a timely manner conforming to the agreed specifications and/or purchase order requirements. Liaise closely with our manufacturing partners and subcontractors to achieve the desired conformity requirements.
- Provide continual training to our employees so that they remain motivated and abreast with the developments in technology.
Health And Safety
- Prevent injuries and ill health by eliminating or minimizing risks to the employees arising from our work activities. Involve the employees on matters affecting their personal health and safety.
- Provide and maintain safe test & measuring equipment and tools. Ensure that the employees and subcontractors using such tools are competent and given adequate training.
Prevent pollution to the environment wherever possible and practical with the use of non-polluting techniques and practices. Involve the employees on environmental issues and ensure they understand their roles and responsibilities.